Wednesday, May 30, 2007

My experience with the 'Pirates'

Baby and I wanted to relax ourselves. Hence, after dinner with Baby's Dai Gu (Father's sister) @ Grand Port View, we left at 8pm hoping to catch the next show. But Cathay was full packed with people, so no choice, we have to watch the next show which was 9pm. After I bought the tickets, it was just 8.20pm. Since its was still early and we haven't got ourselves a proper parking yet. I told Baby that we better round-round to get ourselves a parking.

So off we went, and let me tell you that it's so farking hard to get a PROPER parking in that area. Cathay's car park could hardly accommodate 30 cars. At 1st Baby parked his car by the road side with the 'No Parking' sign just next to the car. Since we're early, I told Baby we should find a proper parking as I don't wanna walk out the cinema receiving stupid ''love letter'' from our DBKK or Police.

I can swear that we have at least drove around the area for 10 times. And stupid Kg. Air just don't have enough parking bays. Whenever we passed by the 'previous illegal parking spot', he will shout and claim "That's MY SPOT!" *roll eyes*

Its already 9pm and yet we are still in the midst of searching for a BLARDEE PARKING BAY!!What's the point of going early. Getting more and more frustrated, I snapped that we should better head home!! Damn PANAS already! After 10 mins, we FINALLY got ourselves a not so perfect parking bay. I cepat cepat jump down the car and headed towards the cinema ALONE and leave him alone far behind. DAMN Panas!! No time for lomantik lomantik! But Thank God when I went into the cinema, they were still showing ads and trailers. *Phew* Just in time for the show.

Pirates of the Carribean is indeed a great show. Great computer graphics, great castings and most of all great story line. To be honest, I was a bit blur thru out the whole session, I know nothing bout the Black Pearl ( I thought it was a very valuable treassure), David Jones Locker ( I tot the valuable chest that has the heart in it), Bethren Court ( I thought its a person's pangkat eg: Countess of XX ) and Dutchman (the curly hair English man), all because I didnt watch the previous 2 pirates. Shame on me! All these while I tot it was a horror movie bcoz of the Octupus Man and all its 'exotic names' like the Dead Man's Chest. SILLY ME!



No comments: