Monday, May 21, 2007

VideoMan

Baby woke up in the morning asking me bout the Wedding's Videoman. So far, I have not even shortlisted any videoman yet. From what I've known, there's only 2 videomans in KK and that's so pathetic! No competition means no IMPROVEMENT at all and not much comparison can be made!

Baby suggested that we checked out the one in Studio Galaxy at Sinsuran. As what we've heard, most of our friends wedding video footage are done by them. Its not my 1st visit, I've been there at least 3 times accompanying Mummy II to sort out Annie's wedding. During my 1st visit, I was impressed by their video clips and package. And I told Baby that I would probably take him as our videoman. But thank god, I've done some homework. Annie's video was not that superb and impressive like the one they showed us. Even Baby was not really happy with his sister's wedding video footage. Then I told him they probably have a better package now and we must checked out.

So we walked into the shop and they showed us some of their masterpiece. And you know what, after ONE year, they still show us the SAME video clip, the SAME couple, the SAME CD. Bloody hell!! Can't they be innovative and show us something new and fresh!!! So, Baby being very straight forward told the lady that he wasn't really satisfied with his sister's video footage. He asked whether he can appoint his own videoman unfortunately the lady just told Baby that its based on availability. Baby thinks that they are not being professional. He was very disappointed and walked out the shop.

Hmm....i Guess Baby is eyeing on David's videoman all the way from Batu Pahat, Johor.

No comments: