Thursday, May 17, 2007

Getting Organised

Time really flies. Its been months that I've last written any post on my blog which I felt terribly sorry at. I always wanted to be a very orderly person, I always wanted to write down simple little things that I've done. And most importantly my plans, my preparation up till my Big Day. Guess its never too late to update.
  • November 2006 Booked our pre-wedding shots @ TOM Wedding City @ Jln Loke Yew. It was love at first visit as we feel very comfortable and the service was good enough to cater our needs. Signed up for RM3899 package and paid RM1000 as deposit. (http://marieyee.blogs.friendster.com/princess_marie/)
  • 6th March 2007 Touch down LCCT. Unpack our bags and off we went to TOM for gown selection. Isn't it bizzare? Last minute selection of wedding gowns for the photo shoot. But luckily Carmen our person-in-charged was very proffesional at what she does and got me seven beautiful gowns.

  • 7th March 2007 Took our pre-wedding shots. It was fun, and tiring. But the experience was splendid and a memorable one. After one whole day of posing and smiling, Baby took me out for a nice dinner at Chilli's @ Mid Valley. Back of our heads, we're worried that the pics will turn out horrible.


1. Peggy & Me 2.Baby & Me


  • 8th March 2007 Another visit to the bridal boutique for our pictures selection. Pictures turned out FANTASTIC, our photographer took great photos of us. Credit goes to Danny our wonderful photographer and Peggy our make up artist. Danny and Peggy happens to be husband and wife. No wonder they make a wonderful couple. Oh! Peggy just came back from maternity leave. And i'm so lucky that I have Peggy as my image consultant. Enough to said, with such a great service and wonderful skills, there's a price to pay. The money we paid almost 'cekik' us hidup-hidup. I was surprised that Baby wanted the extra add on. I think this is one of the reason why I wanna marry this guy.

Wedding Package RM3988
Ampulse x 2 RM 60
Eye Lashes (China Type) RM 25
(I can buy a SHU EMURA with this amount edi)
Color Hair Spray x 2 RM 20
ADD ON (Album and Portraits) RM 2688
GRAND TOTAL RM 6781

I walked out the bridal shop feeling conned. But Baby said "..its OKAY, as long as you are happy." WAh!! How can I not love this man. That's why DON'T PWAY PWAY, marriage is not for fun. There's a COST to pay.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:) first time visiting your blog and i know that u are getting marries soon! COngrats!!! back to the photos, i think u smiled extremely sweet when u r posing with your baby !! :) u guys are a pair of cute couple!!

Marie said...

Thankew Min! Cute couple? When I tell him this, he'll sure laugh his head off. Anyway, nice meeting u here.