Saturday, May 19, 2007

1st Place ?

Early April I received a call from Carmen my person-in-charged. She called to inform that Baby and I got the 1st place for the best pictures among 300+ plus couples taken in March 2007. As a result, our winning picture will be displayed at their shop for advertising purpose in the month of April. Our team (Danny-Photographer, Peggy-Make Up Artist & Carmen-Personal Assistant) will be awarded for dunno-what by their company. On top of that, both of us are given an extra photo + frame for our winning picture. Cheh!! I thought they'll give us CASH REBATE!! But at least its better than nothing. So now we hav an extra piece of picture that I'll give it to my parents. SO that they can show off sikit.

As for now, we have already booked 2 venues and paid for the deposit for our wedding dinner. Ocean Seafood Restaurant (Bride's Family & Friends) & Shangrila Beach Hotel (Groom's Family & Friends). Paid Ocean Seafood Restaurant RM2k and Shangrila Beach Hotel RM 5k. We have not really decided on which package we're going for as we want to leave it to our parents and let them decide.
This was the outfit that won ourselves an extra photo + frame. I called it 'The Moulin Rouge'.
Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE! Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!


No comments: