Friday, May 18, 2007

All about the ADD-ON

RM 3988 is the initial package that we signed up bcoz Baby was too shy to pose at Concord Hotel KL(RM4888). Kononnya, very pai seh!!! CIS!!!!

Since I'm not renting their gowns and using their car decor on my wedding actual day. I have to be very very 'muka tebal' to ask for MORE. I demand for this and that, I demand for extra poses, demand for Super VIP gowns, demand for extra postcards, demand for photo frames etc etc. If you see me in the bridal boutique, you can definitely classify me as the "38 ah sou" that u happen to see in the market. What can I do, its not spending RM30 ler.....its RM4k we're talking about. And before this, I was advised by lotsa frens that Jln Loke Yew's bridal shops are famous for their 'super sales talk' which make u pay for more.

So for my package, I managed to get :

30 pages 51 poses 18 x 12 Album + Lace Border (White)
20 pages 31 poses 12 x 8 Album + Lace Border (Platinum)
1 pc 3 poses 36 x 24 Enlargement Tex + Frame
1 pc 3 poses 36 x 12 Poster Frame
2 pcs 18 x 12 Enlargement Tex + Frame
96 pcs 8 poses 6 x 4 Design Thank You Postcards
F.O.C. Album Bag (1 set)
F.O.C. Master CD (51 poses)

Our Extra Add On RM2688
30 pages 55 poses 15 x 30 Album + Lace Border

1 pc (HUGE) Upgrade 36 x 24 to 24 x 60 frame
1 pc MASTER CD ALL POSES (170+ poses)

All together I have 3 photo albums and a super super huge wedding portrait to be hung in our room like the famous Mona Lisa painting. If u don't believe me, try and take out ur measuring tape. I just hope that I won't get nightmare at looking at my HUGE FACE all the time.

No comments: