Wednesday, May 23, 2007

The Uncertain....

Am really depressed and sad today. Mum being a very miserable and sensitive person is now creating havoc in the family AGAIN. I'm fed up with all her stupid irrational acts.

Had lunch with Dad today. Dad was telling me his passwords of the banks. He later added that he wants to make a will. My heart sank! I was so scared that I cried in the Japanese Restaurant. He told me not to cry. I told him don't do anything silly as I still need him and I love him very much. My heart aches when I see Dad like that. Dad reassures me that he will not do anything stupid. He is just very down lately when he heard that Baby's uncle is in coma after being knocked down by a motorcycle and one of dad's closest nephew also in coma state is still in the hospital after 3 months.

I don't like the idea of washing dirty linen in the public but sometimes it just drives me up to the wall. I just hope Mum comes to her senses.

No comments: