Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Isaac's First Date

This is Kimberly @ 5 months. (a month younger than Isaac)

When Kimberly's mummy told me she was pregnant, I know there will be a day her baby and my baby will be playmates. And this day happened on the the 6th March 2010 (Saturday) and 7th March 2010 (Sunday).

(6th March 2010 @ Aunty Grace Room)


I have no idea whether the 2 will like each other. But after a few warm ups, they seem to get along really well.
(7th March 2010 @ Our place)


Sometimes I wonder, do babies talk to each other in their own baby way? If yes, I certainly want to know what was my boy thinking when he was doing this.....




A."Wow! You have cool pants."

OR

B."What's that on your pants?"

OR

C."Why aren't you wearing cloth diaper like mine?"

OR

D."So what makes us different ar? Let me check."

What could it be?

8 comments:

Daphne Yee said...

omg...sis... i dint know isaac has grown up so much.. he breaks the record in flirting at such age...HAHA!

Eric said...

Kim: "Dude, watch where u place ur hand!! That's sexual harassment!!"

Marie said...

Daphne: I wonder where he learned his flirting skills ? Grandpa?

Eric: Oh My! Kim's mummy a lawyer. I better pray hard that her mummy wont press charges.

Angeleyes said...

has he broke daddy's record???
he is soooo adorable!

Tak Feng and Li Li said...

Hi Marie, ur baby boy is lovely. So fast he can swim d? Whr did u buy the float?

mNhL said...

Haha....Issac is flirting? Hmm... I choose 'B' as the answer. You let him swim at such young age? My kids only have their 1st water play recently.

mom2ashleyaidan said...

and i think it's great that you expose him to the water at such a young age!

mom2ashleyaidan said...

hey marie - isaac has grown so much! i'm sure they would be great playmates!