Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Starting on Solid

After a long wait, 6th of March marked the day Isaac had his first taste of solid.

One day before his momentous day, I went to get him a red hot sexy high chair. I was thrilled and excited. Looking at this chair, makes me go hungryyy....(i hope it works the same for Isaac)

(Preparing Pure Rice Paste)


On that glorious morning, EVERYONE (Anoti, Me, MIL, 3 maids) was vivacious as if it was Christmas morning. All of us can't wait to witness Isaac's historic moment. The kitchen was surely busy as if we were preparing for a feast.


When all of us were busy in the kitchen. Anoti warmed up the scene by putting Isaac into high chair. My boy took the seat like a pro.

The moment that we have all been waiting for had arrived, when the spoon touches his mouth.....
-

-


-


-


-


-


-


-


-


-


-


MY BOY WENT CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP! Everyone clapped as if Malaysia had won the World Cup. From this, I can tell that my son is absolutely ready for food. Don't you think so?

8 comments:

jazzmint said...

he absolutely love it ya :)

Julie said...

Bravo. Such a good boy. No mess at all. I think he will turn out to be a great eater, wallop everything that reaches his mouth, just like my son.

mnhl said...

Wow...you all make your own baby food? So pure and healthy.

Marie said...

Jazz: He loves the spoon too.

Julie: I really hope so. I pray that he will not be a picky eater.

Mnhl: No choice, coz my son is allergic to dairy products. Its best to make my own baby food.

Blur Angel said...

blog more about isaac boy ok?? :) *hugs*

Angeleyes said...

*clap* *clap*

Darrius did not like any solid when I introduced him when he was 6-month so I only started when he was 7-month.

I hope Glennie will be more receptive of solid when her time comes!

Great job mama!

GP said...

I love my isaac cos I know that he will look after me when I am old. Hundred dont care not important now but I still need her anyway.

mom2ashleyaidan said...

WOW! he loves the solids eh?
congrats!