Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Pregestimil-Hypoallergenic Formula

Last nite, I fully breastfed Isaac from 6pm til 4am. He was a bit fussy, until Anoti had to make 1oz of formula for him to suck on and later shift him to the breast. Thank God that this trick works. Up til 4am, Isaac was really fussy and refused to latch on my breast, prolly due to slow and low milk supply. As a result, both of us surrender and made him a bottle of milk. After feeding him, I brought him over to the CL room.

U heard me right, my MIL insisted that we hire another CL for 2 weeks after Isaac's full moon, mainly for 2 reasons;
a) I looked really pale and shud practise 40 days confinement.
b) Isaac is not really easy to handle, its best for the CL to take care until he is a bit bigger.

Went to the hospital to pick up Isaac's special formula this morning. I hope my baby boy will take it bcoz its bitter.




Dear Lord,

I leave it all to your hands. Protect my little baby, and free him from all illnesses. Let the Dr. find out what's wrong with him as he's been really cranky lately. I also pray that I may produce more breastmilk so that Isaac will not have to take this awful taste milk. Give me the wisdom, courage and strength to bring this baby up. Amen.

14 comments:

Chinneeq said...

motherhood is never easy perhaps in different way. Most of the time, we only post the nice part about our kids in blog. Dont worry, baby Sunshine will be fine. u be strong, k.

Fifi ♥ said...

Have faith on God~
He will surely protect & take care of your little sunshine!

mom2ashley said...

hang in there Marie!!!

天神 kenson said...

do remove all artificial boundaries and identify the differences of
push - external person,
pull - external environment &
personal - from within.

all actions come from within. push and pull forces may have an effect on individual thinking and feelings but the willingness to respond ALWAYS comes from within.

every person we meet (push) and every situation (pull) we encounter is neutral. we can choose to make it positive or negative.

CONCEPT OF NEUTRALITY
(good luck, bad luck, who knows?)

with best wishes from both me, my wife and baby venice.

i.am.a.bride said...

Hello MAriaYee,

Congratulations on ur new born baby ~*^.^*~ Been reading ur blog once in a while ( the last time was after ur marrige) and now U R A MOMMY liao~!! so happy for u...! I'm planing too for pregnantcy...so will learn from you lor *^.^* Can we keep in touch through email or FB? Hope everything on ur side is ok =)

mNhL said...

As suggested by several bloggers, try the babycenter.com. They have very useful information and sometimes, after reading them, it does makes u feel good. Motherhood journey is tough! *smile* relax k?

LHS said...

ya, i am quite agreed with Chin Nee, most of the time we only post something good in blog, perhaps pantang or what..so you're not alone there..hang in there and your little baby will be fine very soon, most babies get back to "track" once they over 2 months old..don't worry

Anonymous said...

Relax...everything will be fine...God will always be there to watch over baby Isaac & ensure that he grows up into a fine young man..Take care, mama marie...:)

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

ZMM said...

Hey Marie, congratulations.

How are you doing with the baby? I thought about you and so came to see how you are and how is baby.

Take care ya.

Julie said...

Hi. Are you doing ok? Have not been hearing from you for months.

Anonymous said...

Hei , sorry to post comment at the wrong side , I was browsing thru about Guang Zhou and found your blog , I need to get some info from you regarding GZ , could you please contact me at vieviengan@gmail.com , thanks alot .

vie said...

Hei I come acroos your blog when I was getting info for Guang Zhou , I need some info from you about GZ , could you mail me at vieviengan@gmail.com . Sorry for asking you here , cuz I have no idea where to get your email .

Anonymous said...

marieyee.blogspot.com; You saved my day again.