Tuesday, March 9, 2010

A NEW ME + BABY

Mini Anoti is not any textbook baby. U know, at birth he doesn't function as baby, he is awake most of the time and he wants to be carried at all times. Worst of all, he cried so loud that even my mother and MIL were afraid of him. Definitely not an easy going baby.


Bloody stool, cow's milk protein allergy and soya protein allergy had really traumatized us the NEW PARENTS, and I became a worry wart because of this. (I'm really close to having postpartum depression.)


Today, Mini Anoti is a wonderful baby that both Anoti and I are blessed to have. At 6 months, he is progressing really well. I'm so proud of him.


As for me, besides gaining extra weight, bigger arms, stretchmark jelly belly, I'm enjoying every single of my Mummy Moment. Ah! I feel so good about it.

8 comments:

jazzmint said...

owww..he's so cute

Julie said...

Finally, you are back.

Nothing is greater than motherhood. Enjoy those moments while you can.

chinnee said...

Marie, it has been ages since u update! Do post more pics. I wanna see how you are now!

mom2ashleyaidan said...

enjoy motherhood! these are precious moments!

Pam Song said...

He's adorable!!!

mNhL said...

Welcome back Marie. Baby is indeed very cute and so fast he is 6 months old. Can start solid already. Motherhood is not an easy journey but you will enjoy it.

Angeleyes said...

I came here a few times but did not see any updates...

BB Issac is sooooooooo cute!

He looks more like daddy huh?

De'Little Ones said...

Glad to see you back. Do update more.