Monday, March 31, 2008

Make-Me-Beautiful

Its undeniable that Taiwan is full of pretty ladies. Even highschool kids put on light make up. Hair curling tongs & hair straighteners are like toothbrush that you use daily. I'm impressed on how much time they spend on beautifying themselves. Hence, in Taipei you can easily find magazines on beauty products, make up products, slimming products or hair care products. Mind you they are not our Cleo, Her World, Seventeen, Marie Claire which have at least 40% of reading materials (tips, stories, gossips, horoscope, travel etc). Out of curiosity I bought this beauty magazine which can be found at every corner in Taipei.


Boy! I didnt know that beauty regime can get so so so sophisticated and complicated. *sweats* Who on earth pay attention to all these nitty gritty details. No wonder most of them hav pretty complexion. *tries to dig hole to hide my face*


So on Saturday morning when I looked into the mirror and realised that my so called 'forever 21' look is turning dull, I decided to change my skin care products. I guessed Anoti was in shocked when he heard that.


I think that my current old faithful beauty products have lost its power. So, I went shopping for skin care, hopping from counter to counter and finally came down to this...


Burned RM 316 for just these 2. Hmm...i wonder why is it so expensive a? I think they charged the towel and the paper bag too. By next Saturday, if my skin doesn't get any better I think I will give it to my mum. Tips I learned from the above magazine, If you don't see any improvement or positive results within a week, switch to another product. Very true hor....life is too short for you to linger around on any subject/object when things don't work out.

The ladies at the counter claimed that their Sekkisei Lotion is as good as SKII. Don't know how true is that... Any one of u using this?

No comments: